Our meeting will be held both in-person at the Rocky River Public Library as well as via Zoom. All health protocols of the Library will be followed. For in-person, masks and proof of vaccination are required (e.g., your CDC Vaccination Record Card).
Director, Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
Mr. Perlatti will provide an update on voting in this year’s election. He will also address the impact of changes to voting regulations in Ohio and across the country. We are all aware of the efforts to restrict voting rights; and the need to be informed and vigilant to protect those rights.
Candidates for Rocky River Director of Law and Rocky River City Council:
For Director of Law:
MICHAEL J. O’SHEA
For City Council:
JEANNE GALLAGHER (Ward 3)
LISA M. HAVEMANN (Ward 1)
CHRISTINA MORRIS (At Large)
STACEY SCHRANTZ REID (At Large)
KATIE L. TIMMONS (At Large)
To attend the meeting, please first RSVP and
You’ll be able to select the Library or Zoom.
- The Library, at 1600 Hampton, has an in person limit. RSVP’s are on a first-come, first-served basis. Vaccination status will be checked at the sign-in table.
- If you attend via Zoom, we’ll send you the actual link to the Zoom meeting on October 12th.
For Rocky River Mayor, Law Director, City Council, and School Board
October 5th: Early Voting begins
VOTE BY MAIL:
A majority of Rocky River Democrats voted by mail in last fall’s Presidential Election. It’s the same process and easy to vote by mail in this year’s local election.
- To print a vote by mail application from the Board of Elections website, CLICK HERE. You’ll have the option of printing an application pre-filled with your name/address, or a blank application form.
- Or, call the Board of Elections at 216-443-8683 and ask that they mail the application to you.
- Simply complete the application and mail it to: Board of Elections, 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Once the Board of Elections receives and processes your application, they will send the official ballot to you in the U.S. Mail.
VOTE EARLY IN-PERSON AT THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS
If you’re downtown, you can vote in-person early at the Board of Elections at 30th/Euclid beginning October 5th. To view the complete in-person voting schedule at the Board of Elections, please scroll to the bottom of this message.
VOTE IN-PERSON ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND IN ROCKY RIVER
There will be three in-person voting locations in Rocky River on November 2nd.
To check your voting location on the Board of Elections website, CLICK HERE or call them at 216-443-8683.
Yard signs help promote candidates in the community and they make a difference.
If you would like a sign for our city council candidates, we’ll place one in your yard based on your ward and sign availability. To request a yard sign, please CLICK HERE.