Anthony Perlatti, Director, Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
Mr. Perlatti will present an overview of voting by mail and in person in Cuyahoga County, and answer any questions you might have.
Vote by Mail Voter Application Drop-off
Saturday, September 26, 11 AM – 2 PM, West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church, 20401 Hilliard Blvd., Rocky River.
Stay in your car and drop-off your vote by mail APPLICATION. It will be safely and securely delivered to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections. Co-hosted by the Democratic Clubs of Bay Village, Fairview Park, North Olmsted and Rocky River
PLAN YOUR VOTE — DECIDE NOW
VOTE BY MAIL:
Step 1 – The Application:
- Everyone in Ohio received a vote by mail APPLICATION from the Secretary of State. Fill it out, use their return envelope, put a stamp on it, and mail it in today.
- If you’ve misplaced it, print an application from the Board of Elections by CLICKING HERE. Put a stamp on your envelope and mail it to: Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, PO Box 89448, Cleveland, OH 44101-6448. You can also request an application by calling them at: 216-443-8683.
- If you’ve already sent in your vote by mail application, you can track the status by CLICKING HERE.
Step 2 – Your Ballot:
- Wait to receive your actual BALLOT in the mail. Ballots will begin being mailed on October 6th to everyone who has sent in their vote by mail application.
- Complete your ballot when you receive it, put it in the provided envelope, put a stamp on it, and drop it in the mail the same day.
Vote by Mail Options:
- Drop-off your application locally: You can drop-off your completed vote by mail APPLICATION with two groups who will drive them to the Board of Elections. Save a stamp! — see more information below.
- Deliver your vote by mail ballot to the Board of Elections: You can drop-off your completed, sealed BALLOT at the secure drop box located at the Board of Elections, 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland. Note: only family members and legal guardians can drop-off a BALLOT on behalf of someone else.
- October 31 – last day to request your vote by mail ballot. Don’t wait that long!
- November 2 – final accepted postmark for vote by mail ballots
Following are the two in-person voting locations in Rocky River on November 3rd:
- Rocky River Civic Center, 21016 Hilliard Blvd
- Rocky River Presbyterian Church, 21750 Detroit Rd.
To check your in-person voting location, CLICK HERE
Vote In-person Options:
- You can vote in-person at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections located at 2925 Euclid Ave., Cleveland beginning Tuesday, October 6th through Monday, November 2nd. No lines or waiting are expected. To view the dates/times at the Board of Elections, CLICK HERE.
NOTE: if you requested a vote by mail ballot, but change your mind and show up to vote at the Civic Center or Church, you will need to cast a provisional ballot that is counted much later. It is important to decide NOW how you plan to vote; and stick with your plan!