Next Web Meeting of the
ROCKY RIVER DEMOCRATIC CLUB
Tuesday, May 26 at 6 PM via Zoom
Mr. Bemer will address how the City of Rocky River is dealing with Covid-19 issues in the community; and discuss the City’s plans for the remainder of the year.
FEATURED CANDIDATE SPEAKERS:
Democratic candidate for the United States Congress, District 16
On November 3rd, Aaron will face incumbent Republican Anthony Gonzalez who votes in line with Trump 93% of the time; and who voted not to impeach Trump along with his Republican congressional colleagues. To go to Aaron Godfrey’s website, click HERE.
Democratic candidate for State Representative of Ohio House District 16 – Bay Village, Fairview Park, North Olmsted, Rocky River, Westlake
On November 3rd, Monique will face incumbent Republican Dave Greenspan. Our district voted Democratic in both the 2016 presidential and the 2018 midterm elections. Let’s have a Democrat represent us in the Statehouse. To go to Monique Smith’s website, click HERE.
The Club will vote on electing Cassimir Svigelj as the new Treasurer of the Rocky River Democratic Club.
Zoom simply allows you to see speakers on the screen of your phone/computer/tablet; and allows you to be seen, if you so choose.
You will need to receive a link to join the Zoom (visual) part of the meeting. You can also join the meeting just by phone. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Vote by Mail for November 3rd
Even though you voted by mail in the primary, unfortunately, you’ll need to repeat the application process for November 3rd.
You can submit a vote by mail application NOW to receive your vote by mail ballot at the appropriate time for the November 3rd General Election.
- Online: To request or print a vote by mail application from the Board of Elections website, click HERE
- Phone: Call the Board of Elections and request that a vote by mail application be mailed to you. Phone: 216-443-8683
- Email: Send an email to the Rocky River Democratic Club and we’ll deliver an application to your home. Email: email@example.com
On the vote by mail application, please remember to: 1) select General Election, and 2) write the year “2020”
1. To volunteer directly with the Biden campaign, click HERE. The link takes you to Vice President Biden’s website action center where you can sign-up for phone banking and view digital events.
2. Send the Rocky River Democratic Club Team an email and be added to our volunteer list for local efforts on the west side when they become available. To sign-up, click HERE.
While our attention is on all of the issues that have arisen because of the pandemic, it is also laser-focused on November 3rd. Working together, we will achieve success. Remember to click HERE to register for our web meeting, and we look forward to you talking with you on the 26th!