April 27th: Vote by Mail ballots must be postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service.
April 28th, until 7:30 PM: Ballots can be delivered in-person to the Board of Elections (BOE) located at 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland.
PLEASE NOTE: Governor DeWine’s June 2nd date NO LONGER APPLIES. The dates above are correct and final. The only way to vote is by mail or drop-off at the BOE; there will be no in-person voting at polling locations.
– Vote by Mail Application
– Sherrod Brown Small Business Event and daily Facebook sessions
– Help Resources
Thank you to the slightly more than half of Rocky River Democrats who have already voted, or are in the process of voting by mail!For many who have always voted in-person, this will be the first time voting by mail. When you are in contact with family and friends, please remind them that voting by mail is a two-step process:
2) After sending your application, wait to receive your official voting ballot in the mail from the Board of Elections.
If you need a voter application delivered to your residence; or if you would like us to deliver your application to the Board of Elections (save a stamp!), please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 216-470-8098. We can also let you know where to pick-up and drop-off voter applications in Rocky River.
Print a voter application from the Board of Elections website HERE.
Call the Board of Elections at (216) 443-8683 and ask them to mail the voter application to you.
Check the status of your Vote by Mail application and ballot HERE.
For complete Vote by Mail information, visit the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections online HERE, or call (216) 443-8683.
SENATOR SHERROD BROWN
Daily Facebook Sessions:
Senator Brown is hosting daily Facebook Live sessions to keep Ohioans informed about Coronavirus efforts. The daily updates are scheduled to take place every weekday at 12:45 PM on topics of interest to Ohioans. Timing and schedule changes will be posted to Senator Brown’s Facebook page. To watch the daily briefings, click HERE
Small Business Conference Call:
Senator Sherrod Brown hosted a Conference Call on April 9th with Gil Goldberg, District Director of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Cleveland District Office about resources available to Ohio businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. A resource guide titled, “Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act” was provided during the call. To view the Guide, please click HERE.
Small business owners can also contact the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce by clicking HERE.
Please share this information with any small business owners you know. Our gratitude to all of the small business owners who employ so many of our residents. We are with them during these difficult times.
These are challenging times for everyone. Please share the following resources with family and friends. We are in this together.
- Apply for unemployment, click HERE
- Rocky River Assistance Program, click HERE
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, click HERE
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline, click HERE
- The Rocky River Assistance Program helps 1,000 families in Rocky River with food, personal care, and household items every other month. At the most basic level, this is neighbors helping neighbors. To donate, click HERE
- The Red Cross urgently needs blood. All blood donations must now be scheduled (no walk-ins). Please click HERE to view future blood drives in our community and in neighboring communities.
- Face shields. Our neighbors in North Olmsted are supporting a group that is producing face shields for our medical and safety forces. If you can donate supplies, your time, or make a financial contribution, click HERE