MAIL BALLOT DEADLINE IS
TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020
– Obtain Vote by Mail Application
– Sherrod Brown SBA Event
– Get Help
– Give Help
About half of Rocky River Democrats have already voted, or are in the process of voting by mail. Please share the following with everyone you know to help get Democratic voter turnout closer to 100%!
If you need a voter application delivered to your residence; or if you would like us to deliver your application to the Board of Elections (save a stamp!), please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 216-470-8098. We can also let you know where to pick-up voter applications in Rocky River
Print a voter application HERE.
Check the status of your Vote by Mail application and ballot HERE.
For complete Vote by Mail information, visit the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections online HERE, or call (216) 443-8683.
SHERROD BROWN SMALL BUSINESS CONFERENCE CALL
Thursday, April 9th at 9:30 AM
If you, or someone you know, owns a small business, Senator Sherrod Brown is hosting a Conference Call with Gil Goldberg, District Director of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Cleveland District Office on resources available to Ohio businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. To RSVP for the call, click HERE.
These are challenging times for everyone. Please share the following resources with family and friends. We are in this together.
- Apply for unemployment, click HERE
- Rocky River Assistance Program, click HERE
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, click HERE
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline, click HERE
- The Rocky River Assistance Program helps 1,000 families in Rocky River with food, personal care, and household items every other month. At the most basic level, this is neighbors helping neighbors. To donate, click HERE
- The Red Cross urgently needs blood. All blood donations must now be scheduled (no walk-ins). The blood drive in Rocky River on Tuesday, April 7th is full. Please click HERE to view future blood drives in our community and in neighboring communities.
- Face shields. Our neighbors in North Olmsted are supporting a group that is producing face shields for our medical and safety forces. If you can donate supplies, your time, or a make a financial contribution, click HERE